Tuesday 20 March 2012

Celebrity homes... Ellen DeGeneres & Portia de Rossi


I have to admit that I often wonder what the homes of the rich and famous look like. I imagine dream-like spaces, luxurious living and extravagant surrounds.

The Beverley Hills home of the hilarious Ellen DeGeneres and gorgeous Portia de Rossi is exactly that.

Its an eclectic mix of rustic, modern and international design with a few quirks that compliment this couple very well.

My only criticism is that there isn't really any Australian representation in this home, I would've loved to see something a bit reminiscent of Portia's humble Aussie upbringing.
And by that I don't mean a stuffed koala, but maybe a bit of colour in the form of a Dinosaur Design vase etc.

What do you think?







All images via Architectural Digest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...